Thursday, January 15, 2009

Trying out new things

Some people are always ready to try out new/different things. That's one thing I cannot do with ease. Few things I can never imagine myself trying, few others I will eventually but with lot of conscious effort. Before I digress too much from the actual intention of writing this post, let me begin - First with a little intro and then with the actual INCIDENT .. :D

INTRO - This is about an incident related to a friend ..

A very good friend of mine is always eager to try new things. Be it at a restaurant or anywhere, she would pick something she has never heard of. In short, she likes trying out new things. This is one thing, I never ever do. I don't like taking chances when I am very hungry (most of the times I am :D). I almost always know what to pick unless it is a new cuisine all together(something which has chicken in it for the main course and something with chocolate for deSSert :)). Now, another thing about her, she always tries to be the first to complete things. Not out of competition or anything, she can't just wait to finish up things and start something new and finish it up and this circle goes on forever. I greatly admire this quality of hers.

INCIDENT -

Now, let me talk about an incident which resulted directly because of these two traits of her :D

She ended up trying an anti-aging cream in her 20's!!!! She tried something new and way tooooooooooo ahead :D

Result => Swollen face, Swollen eyes .. She had to rush to the doctor and get a shot :))))

She ended up telling everyone that it was because of some food poisoning due to frozen aloo paratha or something :). Liar, big Liar!! This happened few months back and she is very much fine now, so I thought I can safely write about it :D. But I know, I will be beaten up badly next time I get to meet her :(.

I have few pictures related to the incident, will be posted on DEMAND. But, name of the person will not be revealed :D.

8 Comments:

At January 15, 2009 at 10:31:00 PM EST, Blogger nandhini said...

Your friend seems really interesting! You should ask her to come when we all meet again! :-)

It will be nice to meet more friends of yours :)

 
At January 16, 2009 at 12:47:00 AM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I strongly urge you to disclose the identity of the person or atleast post the pic here :D

 
At January 17, 2009 at 12:37:00 PM EST, Blogger D said...

Oh yeah, definitely .. You already met her .. :) .. do you want to know who it is?

 
At January 25, 2009 at 1:40:00 PM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes of course :D

 
At March 18, 2009 at 1:31:00 AM EDT, Blogger Deepa G said...

please post the pictures!!

 
At March 31, 2009 at 11:44:00 PM EDT, Blogger D said...

looks like there is lot of demand for the pics now .. I should consider posting them ..

Nandhini, now that you "know" my friend, do you think its a good idea to post them?

 
At December 15, 2009 at 12:16:00 PM EST, Blogger Ravi said...

C'mon... post 'em!

 
At January 8, 2010 at 12:13:00 AM EST, Blogger Mirchi said...

lol hahaha who is thiiiis?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home