Saturday, July 08, 2006

First Blog!!!!!!!!!!!!



Hello .. This is my first blog ever so I am sure it is going to be Random and might cause Boredom .. Interesting thing is that it is born out of boredom .. :) ..

These days I am really getting very very bored .. nothing much to do .. one month and 15 days left for the coursework to resume .. not many people around and somehow don't feel like talking much on the phone or chatting or orkutting .. just killing time on the net(playing, reading Indian newspapers and general googling and ofcourse reading random articles on wikipidea .. this has turned out be my favourite pass time .. jst click on the Random Article link on wikipidea and you will get to read something new .. I find it quiet useful because you Randomly get to read Random articles to kill time Randomly because sometimes,I feel, Randomness can break the monotonously routine life ..

I feel like ending this blog here .. I will definetly try to write something interesting from my next blog .. I should improve my writing skills as well .. :) .. last thing .. selecting this pic for this blog also was Random .. but that pic was not taken randomly .. it was taken by me in a zoo here .. there are many pictures of this bird from different angles .. I like these two pics because in the first picture you can't estimate the size of its beak and the second pic here gives you an idea .. ;) ..


6 Comments:

At May 27, 2007 at 4:16:00 PM EDT, Blogger Setz said...

Nice blog!!!
keep writing such random stuff to keep random ppl occupied :)
- written by Dhivya from ur computer/login id

 
At May 27, 2007 at 4:21:00 PM EDT, Blogger Setz said...

where is the comment???

 
At May 27, 2007 at 4:22:00 PM EDT, Blogger Setz said...

u dont know where to see comments??

 
At September 21, 2007 at 10:01:00 AM EDT, Blogger Raj said...

Gud start :-) keep blogging...

 
At September 21, 2007 at 10:02:00 AM EDT, Blogger Raj said...

Gud start! keep blogging!!!

 
At January 7, 2010 at 10:17:00 PM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home